We were battling a white water mold problem after an equipment failure. We put 8 lbs of shock in for 5 days with no change. I went into Anchor and Liz was so helpful (she always is). She was at a loss at what else we could do so she called Bioguard and had me sit with her and explain everything. She helped me answer some of the pool chemistry questions as we walked through everything that had happened. The Bioguard rep gave me a very specific direction to try. Low and behold, after doing the treatment suggested by Bioguard, my pool was 100 percent clear with no white mold the next day. Completely gone. Thank you, Liz, for ALWAYS being helpful and so knowledgeable!